Before you begin…
1. Register to mqttchat, add your domain name to your customer area and activate a subscription that suits you.
2. Go to the Settings tab of your customer area to get your APP_ID and APP_SECRET. You may need these during installation.
Add MqttChat Plugin
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Panel and go to
Plugins > Add new.
2. Search for MqttChat WordPress plugin.
3. Select the MqttChat Plugin and click on install now.
4. Once the plugin is successfully installed, click on Activate Plugin.
Once the plugin is activated, follow the below steps to install it on your website.
1. Click Plugins
2. Click Add New
3. Click Search Plugins
4. Click Install MqttChat Plugin 1.0.0 now
5. Click Activate MqttChat Plugin
6. Click Settings
7. Click mqttchat-xxxxxxxx
8. Click Save Changes
9. Click Pages
10. Click Edit “Sample Page”
11. Scroll down and click Paragraph block
12. Click Preview
13. Click highlight
14. Scroll up and that's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial
MqttChat provides two layouts to cater to your unique requirements. Our Docked Layout creates a floating chat widget at the bottom right/left corner of your website. Our Embedded Layout creates a chat widget in any page of your website.
a. Docked Layout
If you would like to add Docked Layout to a particular page (using the WordPress content editor), then you can use the following shortcode:
[mqttchat layout='docked' class='mqttchat-default']
a. Embedded Layout
The Embedded Layout allows you to add MqttChat to any part of your site page. To proceed, add the following shortcode to any page of your site (using the WordPress content editor).
[mqttchat layout='embedded' class='mqttchat-default' width='600' height='400']
That is all. For advanced integration, please consult the complete MQTTCHAT cloud documentation.